Valor essential oil is a popular oil that has many therapeutic benefits. It is a blend of several different oils, including spruce, Ho wood, frankincense, and blue tansy.
Let’s take a closer look at valor essential oil and it’s benefits.
What is Valor Essential Oil?
Valor Essential Oil is a precious, plant-based oil with various therapeutic properties. The pure oil is extracted from the leaves of the Valerian Plant and heavily diluted in Organic Vegetable Oil.
A combo, one of the best-selling products, is a personal favorite of D. Gary Young, our company’s founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors. Valor is a woodsy, grounding perfume that is ideal for massages and other topical and aromatic applications such as aromatherapy.
A blend of Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, Camphor Wood, Geranium, and Frankincense is used to create it. It may assist you in getting a good start to your day or regaining your concentration after a long day.
The Many Uses of Valor Essential Oil
For centuries, Valor has been used in several ways as a “medicine.” However, it is primarily known for its use as a sleep aid and is further categorized by cultures around the world as a “remedy of choice” in herbal medicine.
It is one of the best known and extremely effective sleep potions among aromatherapists because it provides “grounding” for the mind and body, bringing feelings of peace, stability, relaxation, and rejuvenation to those susceptible to stress and anxiety.
This essential oil can be applied both topically (used neat) or diffused in a room where sleep is desired. It is also effective in calming and soothing babies.
It has a variety of topical uses that include the treatment of rheumatism, arthritis, respiratory issues, skin complaints, and bacterial infections. Aromatic applications such as aromatherapy can be used to treat nervous disorders and stress-related conditions.
It is known to assist children with attention issues, hyperactivity problems, and stress-related disorders. It is also useful for treating respiratory problems such as asthma and bronchitis due to its good natural anti-inflammatory properties.
Research shows it can be effectively used to prevent bacterial infections such as fungal diseases, including athlete’s foot and candida.
How to Use Valor Essential Oil
It is commonly diluted in a carrier oil, such as Jojoba, Grapeseed, Sunflower, etc. However, because it has high natural therapeutic properties and can be a strong perfume, it is always recommended to consult an aromatherapist or your health care professional before using this product or most any essential oils at any time.
If you are new to essential oils, the best advice I can give you is to start slow with one drop of Valor per 10 drops of carrier oil and increase it to no more than one drop per 3 drops of carrier oil.
You simply add one drop to your chosen carrier and mix them before using that mixture on the skin or inhaling.
Caution: Do not use if you have any known sensitivities to plants such as ragweed, citrus, tansy, and chamomile. Avoid using on children under the age of 12 because they are still developing their immune systems and may be more susceptible to infection.
The Benefits of using Valor Essential Oil
Valor has many benefits such as:
- Reduce anxiety and help promote relaxation.
- Wonderful for boosting energy, reducing stress, eliminating headaches or migraines, soothing joint pain or muscle aches, and increasing blood circulation.
- Boosting mental clarity and creativity.
- Anti-inflammatory for people living with asthma who struggle with bronchial spasms.
Other ways to use Valor oil
- Diffuse on a pillow before bedtime or in a relaxing and tranquil spot in the room, such as above the headboard.
- It is also effective in calming and soothing babies. A drop diluted in 4 ounces of baby oil or glycerin and applied to affected body parts will do wonders for infantile colic.
- You can also use Valor with a diffuser on your bedside table. This acts as a powerful anti-depressant that helps you to relax and sleep more soundly.
- The essential oil can be used as aromatherapy to manage acute anxiety cases that may stem from lack of sleep.
- It can also be used as a “sleep spray” for a whiff before bedtime.
- Valor oil is also good for the skin. Use it neat to soothe rashes, insect bites, mild burns, and minor cuts. It can even be used as an antiseptic.
- The Valor oil can be used as a relaxing massage oil or in the bath or shower to help you unwind and relax after a stressful day.
Precautions when using Valor oil
- Inhaling directly from the bottle or applying Valor oil to the skin is not recommended.
- It is also not recommended for pregnant women or women breastfeeding.
- Some people may be sensitive to ragweed, citrus, tansy, and chamomile plants.
- It should be avoided when driving or doing any other hazardous activities.
What are the alternative to Valor Essential Oil?
Neroli is an alternative; bergamot is another good alternative for Valor essential oil. It is also a calming, refreshing essential oil. To get the same effect as using Valor essential oil, you only need 1 to 2 drops into bathwater or 4 to 5 drops on your pillow.
Even though not as well known as a sleep aid, Frankincense is an excellent choice for those looking for sleep aid. To get the same effect as using Valor essential oil, you only need 5 to 10 drops into bathwater or 5 to 10 drops on your pillow or diffused.
Patchouli essential oil can be used as an alternative. It is probably more familiar as a “body fragrance” because most people wear it to cover up body odors and other unpleasant smells rather than help you sleep; however, it can be used similarly and with similar effects.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can buy Valor essential oil from here for a fair price.
You can use Valor essential oil during the pregnancy. But it is not suggested that you apply directly on the skin.
You can still use this essential oil while breastfeeding, but again, it is not recommended to apply it directly on your skin. You can use it by diffusing it in the air.
Some people may be sensitive to ragweed, citrus, tansy, and chamomile plants. It should be avoided when driving or doing any other hazardous activities.
Valor is a blend of essential oils that are combined to help reduce stress and anxiety.
In conclusion, Valor essential oil is a powerful oil that has many uses and benefits.
It can be used to help reduce stress and anxiety, boost mental clarity and creativity, increase blood circulation, soothe joint pain or muscle aches, eliminate headaches or migraines, and improve sleep.
Many other essential oils can be used as alternatives to Valor oil if you are unable to use it. These include Neroli, bergamot, Frankincense, and Patchouli essential oils.